This Crockpot Spiced Chickpea Stew (Vegan) is one of the first meatless meals I fell in love with. So much flavor and your kitchen will smell amazing! 295 calories and 1 Weight Watchers SP | Vegetarian | Slow Cooker | Mediterranean | Plant Based | Easy | Dinner | Healthy | Spinach #cookincanuck #veganrecipes
This Crockpot Spiced Chickpea Stew (Vegan) is one of the first meatless meals I fell in love with. So much flavor and your kitchen will smell amazing! 295 calories and 1 Weight Watchers SP | Vegetarian | Slow Cooker | Mediterranean | Plant Based | Easy | Dinner | Healthy | Spinach #cookincanuck #veganrecipes #crockpotrecipes #wwrecipes #smartpoints #slowcooker #cleaneating #plantbased
This Crockpot Spiced Chickpea Stew (Vegan) is one of the first meatless meals I fell in love with. So much flavor and your kitchen will smell amazing! 295 calories and 1 Weight Watchers SP | Vegetarian | Slow Cooker | Mediterranean | Plant Based | Easy | Dinner | Healthy | Spinach #cookincanuck #veganrecipes